Last Updated: February 15, 2022
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our website homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review this Policy often to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
By using our Services, you agree to the privacy practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please stop using our Services.
Information We Collect
Use of Information
Sharing of Information
Analytics Services Provided by Others
Transfer of Information
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us
Our Services are intended to be used by businesses for the purchase of trailer parts. We collect information you provide directly to us, on behalf of yourself and your organization. For example, you share information directly with us when you fill out a form, create an administrator or user account, make a purchase, submit a product review, communicate with us via third-party platforms, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, nickname, account password, title, company, country, phone number, credit card information, billing and shipping addresses, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use our Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, the date and location of the transaction, and amount deducted from your credit line with us (if applicable).
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, and browser type. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and those that perform work for us) may use different technologies, including cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies to collect information about you and your interaction with our Services, including information about your browsing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs") are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see Your Choices below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources. For example, we may collect information about you from data analytics providers [or human resources providers (when you submit an application for employment with us)].
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences from you based on the information we (or those that perform work for us) collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address.
Aggregated or De-identified Information
Aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual is not considered personal information. We do not limit the ways we use or share aggregated or de-identified information or information we aggregate or de-identify collected through our Services, and we do not limit our third-party providers from using, selling, licensing, distributing, or disclosing aggregated or de-identified information.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect from or about you in various ways, including to provide, maintain, and improve the Services and to fulfill the orders you place with us using the Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Provide our Services to you, and to understand your preferences to enhance your experience using our Services;
- Identify you as an existing customer in our customer database and maintain and service your customer account;
- Process transactions (including to facilitate payments, financing, and shipping) and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, customer experience surveys, and recall notices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, events, and opportunities offered by us and others and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (see Your Choices below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and protect the rights and property of TexTrail and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
- In connection with research and development activities;
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements, or respond to subpoenas or government requests;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected; and
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provided consent or direction.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Policy:
- With vendors, service providers, and consultants that access personal information in order to perform work for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, accounting, analytics, and marketing and advertising;
- With third parties whom you direct us to interact with as part of your use of our Services;
- If you provide a product review on our Services, we share this information publicly;
- With our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of TexTrail or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among TexTrail and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
We are based in the United States, and we process and store information in the U.S. Therefore, depending on your home jurisdiction, we and those that perform work for us may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about our ongoing business relations.
Links to other Websites and Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from or otherwise accessible from the Services, including the information or content contained in such websites or services, and this Policy does not apply to them. Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link on or to our Services or are otherwise accessible from our Services, are subject to that third party’s own rules and privacy policies. Please read the terms of such websites and applications carefully and exercise care when providing your personal information.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
950 I-30 East
Mount Pleasant, Texas 75455